What online help is available for TableBuilder? The Census Dictionary, 2011 (cat. no. 2901.0) provides detailed information on the geography and classifications.
TableBuilder User Manual
Access the comprehensive TableBuilder User Manual by clicking on the Online Help link at the right of the TableBuilder page. The manual contains:
- easy to follow steps for any action within TableBuilder
- a glossary of the classifications available in TableBuilder databases
- conceptual information for consideration when interpreting Census Data.
Help within TableBuilder
- When you are logged in to TableBuilder, you will see a question mark icon, which links to relevant help information for the current screen as well as links to further help information. You will also see information icons (a circle containing an i) in the table labels when a classification is added to a table. Click on them to see the 2011 Census Dictionary entry for more information about the classification. Note that i-links and help links open in a new window.
- When a table is created, annotations are added below as a footnote whenever a classification that requires further explanation is added to the table.
What online training is available for TableBuilder? Tutorials
Access online tutorials by clicking on the link at the right of the TableBuilder page.
Where is more help available?If you are unable to resolve your problem after checking these resources, please contact us by calling 1300 135 070, or email us at email@example.com.
Data & geography
Help & FAQs
Services & support