11.1 TableBuilder in-built help
TableBuilder Help is available throughout all screens of TableBuilder via the link in the top right of the screen. Click on the link and a new window will open containing the TableBuilder user manual.
To access relevant help information for the current screen. click on the Help link in the sidebar on the left of the screen.
11.2 Information iconThe Information iconcan be found throughout the product. Click on this icon to view additional classification information and data quality statements.
11.3 TableBuilder help and FAQsFurther TableBuilder help and frequently asked questions (FAQs) are available from the TableBuilder Help and FAQs page.
11.4 Further assistanceFurther assistance for all TableBuilder enquires is available through the ABS, National Information and Referral Service (NIRS), Contact NIRS for help with:
- managing your passwords and user ID
- if you are having difficulty accessing the application
- data enquiries
- to purchase additional TableBuilder licenses
- if you have questions which are not covered by this manual
- any other TableBuilder queries you might have.
Please contact NIRS via phone or email:
Phone: 1300 135 070
Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
For further information, visit the Contacts page.
Data & geography
Help & FAQs
- Getting started
- Opening a table or database
- Working with tables
- Large table preview mode
- My custom data
- My tables
- Working with graphs
- Working with maps
- Overview of navigation & actions toolbar
- Further assistance & information
- Method of count
- Confidentiality of Census data
User manual pdf
Services & support