|We’re looking for passionate, community minded Local Engagement Managers with strong ties to their local communities to work on the next Census.|
Local Engagement Managers are critical to achieving community awareness, engagement and participation in the Census.
Local Engagement Mangers are:
- Non-office based positions in urban and remote communities
- Non-ongoing positions, with flexible work hours
As a Local Engagement Manager, you will:
- Use your knowledge of the local area to engage with urban and remote communities
- Establish collaborative partnerships to increase understanding of and participation in the 2016 Census, with a particular emphasis on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- Build relationships with local representatives from all levels of government and community organisations
- Identify local recruitment opportunities and networks for Census field staff positions
- Have access to a fully maintained vehicle for business purposes
- Earn $50.15 per hour (inclusive of 25% loading), plus allowances.
As a Local Engagement Manager, you must:
- Possess an excellent working knowledge of the assigned area
- Hold a current driver’s licence
- Have excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Work independently in the field, with support available, to tight deadlines
- Be computer literate and have a home computer with internet access
- Be an Australian citizen and undertake pre-employment checks
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander job seekers are encouraged to apply. For locations and more information about the positions, see the Applicant Information Kit.
Apply online today!
We're hiring Local Engagement Managers