Using Foreign Investment and Foreign Debt Statistics
|The following glossary terms used throughout the ABS Foreign Investment and Foreign Debt Statistics web pages. Other terms relating to foreign investment and foreign debt statistics and statistical collections generally are also included. Click on the hyperlinked terms to be taken to the definition for that term. Clicking on the names of surveys and other data collections will take you to our Directory of Statistical Sources pages.|
If the term you are looking for is not listed here, try our Methods,Classifications, Concepts and Standards.
Foreign Investment and Foreign Debt Glossary
The glossary terms explain technical or unfamiliar words used in foreign investment and foreign debt statistics.
The reference materials provide cross reference to other ABS products and services in the context of foreign investment and foreign debt. For more information click on the following links:
- 5331.0 Balance of Payments and International Investment Position, Australia, Concepts, Sources and Methods, 1998
- Balance of Payments Statistics, Information Paper on Quality, 1996
- A Guide to Australian Balance of Payments and International Investment Position Statistics, 2004
- Standard Australian Classification of Countries (SACC), 2008
- Research Paper: Beyond GDP: Measures of Economic, Social and Environmental Progress, Oct 2005
Other reference materials available from non-ABS sources:
This page first published 19 May 2006, last updated 18 February 2010