Time Series Tables
Foreign Investment and Foreign Debt Releases
Foreign investment and foreign debt releases provides a link to foreign investment and foreign debt publications, time series files and a range of feature articles, all of which can be downloaded free of charge. In addition, more detailed data can be provided on a user pays basis.
|Year Book Australia - provides a link to general statistics including information about foreign investment and foreign debt in Australia.|
Complete ABS product range - provides a link to the complete suite of ABS publications.
The following publications provide information on the foreign investment and foreign debt statistics in Australia. For more information click on the following links:
The feature articles provide information on changes or highlight particular issues related to foreign investment and foreign debt statistics. For more information click on the following links:
The information papers provide information on issues or changes effecting the understanding and use of foreign investment and foreign debt statistics. For more information click on the following links:
- 1375.0 - Discussion Paper: Measuring a Knowledge-based Economy and Society - An Australian Framework, Aug 2002
- 5302.0.55.001 - Information Paper: Changes to Ausstats Tables for Balance of Payments and International Investment Position, Australia, Dec 2004
- 5302.0.55.002 - Revisions to international standards in quarterly Balance of Payments and International Investment Position statistics from September 2009
- 5342.0 - Information Paper: Quality of Australian Balance of Payments Statistics, 1996
- 5362.0.55.001 - A Guide to Australian Balance of Payments and International Investment Position Statistics, 2004
- 5364.0 - Information Paper: Implementing New International Statistical Standards in ABS International Accounts Statistics, 1997
- 5365.0 - Information Paper: Upgraded Balance of Payments and International Investment Position Statistics, 1997
- 5370.0.55.001 - Information Paper: Foreign Direct Investment Data Collection: Overcoming Hurdles and Obstacles in FDI Measurement and Collection, Aug 2003
- 5674.5 - Information Paper: Experimental Estimates of Foreign and Domestic Investment in Private New Capital Expenditure, Western Australia, 1998-99
Time Series Tables
The ABS web site provides a facility for disseminating data electronically. All spreadsheets are available to be downloaded for free (select the 'Downloads' tab).
The facility holds a long time series of data which can be accessed in a variety of table and spreadsheet formats. The links below take you to International Investment data available in Time Series Spreadsheets.
This page first published 19 May 2006, last updated 18 February 2010