Recent changes to manufacturing data
- The discontinued annual publication Experimental Estimates for the Manufacturing Industry (cat no 8159.0) provided modelled manufacturing estimates up to the 2009-10 reference period. Data items published consisted of wages and salaries, sales and service income, industry value added (IVA) and employment at the ANZSIC class level. In addition, ANZSIC subdivision estimates at the State & Territory level were published for wages and salaries, sales and service income, and employment.
- National ANZSIC class and state/territory ANZSIC subdivision level estimates for the manufacturing industry are now available as a datacube attached to Australian Industry (cat. no. 8155.0) having first appeared in the 2010-11 release.
- March 2014 was the final issue of the publication Production of Selected Construction Materials (cat. No. 8301.0) which provided monthly estimates of the production of pre-mixed concrete and quarterly estimates for the production of clay bricks, roof tiles, portland cement, portland clinker, and concrete brick, blocks and pavers..
- The annual publication Australian Wine and Grape Industry (cat. No. 1329.0) has been discontinued with the 2012-13 release the last issue.
- The quarterly publication Shipments of Wine and Brandy in Australia by Australian Winemakers and Importers (cat. No. 8504.0).is to be discontinued following the June 2014 issue.
Regular quarterly and monthly releases
This page first published 28 March 2006, last updated 18 July 2014