Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,310,868 1 new person every 1 minute and 13 seconds. Consumer price index 1.8% December quarter 2018 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.2% Quarterly change Dec 2018 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,604.90 November 2018 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.0% February 2019 Monthly, trend estimate
- Monday 25 March 2019Additional MADIP longitudinal microdata available nowMicrodata: Multi-Agency Data Integration Project (Additional Information)
- Thursday 21 March 2019Trend unemployment rate steady at 5.0%Labour Force, Australia
- Thursday 21 March 2019Australia's population growth remains steadyAustralian Demographic Statistics
- Thursday 21 March 2019Modellers' Database December Qtr 2018 released todayModellers' Database
- Wednesday 20 March 2019Road freight on the riseSurvey of Motor Vehicle Use, Australia
Discover Your Commonwealth Electoral Division Looking for data on federal electorates? New Census profiles on Commonwealth electorates are out now. These take into account new electorate boundaries as determined by the AEC. Find information on population, age, occupation, education and more for your electorate.
ABSBETA Launch of ABS Beta Website Help us make a new user-friendly website. ABS Beta is the place where you can try out new website concepts and provide feedback about your experience.
Management & Commerce is the most popular field of study in Australia