Survey TableBuilder will be temporarily unavailable from 8.00am Wednesday 19 June to 11.30am Thursday 20 June 2013 (Canberra time). All systems are expected to be available after this time.
- construct your own tables using data variables you select
- options to display counts, percentages and relative standard errors in your table
- select from categorical variables (eg state, age, sex)
- calculate means, medians and quantiles for continuous variables (eg income)
- create custom ranges from continuous variables
- create graphs using your customised tables
- save or export your tables using CSV, Excel or SDMX.
Recently released datasets in Survey TableBuilder
For a full list of available TableBuilder datasets, see Expected and available Microdata.
- Barriers & Incentives and Retirement & Retirement Intentions, Australia, 2010-11
- Crime Victimisation, Australia, 2011-12
- Crime Victimisation, Australia, 2010-11
- Education and Work, Australia, May 2012
- Household Use of Information Technology, Australia, 2010-11
- Learning and Work, Australia, 2010-11
- Participation in Selected Cultural Activities, Australia, 2010-11
- Participation in Sport and Physical Recreation, Australia, 2011-12
Available datasets in Census TableBuilder
User Manual: Survey TableBuilder
Expected and available Microdata
This page first published 30 May 2011, last updated 18 June 2013