Australian Bureau of Statistics

Rate this page
ABS @ Facebook ABS @ Twitter ABS RSS ABS Email notification service
Frequently Asked Questions - ABS/Universities Australia Agreement - Can I use CURFs obtained under the Agreement for an externally funded research project?

The ABS/Universities Australia Agreement for 2009-11 includes use for research, teaching and permitted commercial uses. For more information see ABS/Universities Australia CURF Agreement..

If you are in any doubt as to whether your intended use of a CURF is authorised under the Agreement you must contact or call (02) 6252 7714 before putting the CURF to that particular use.

Bookmark and Share. Opens in a new window

Commonwealth of Australia 2015

Unless otherwise noted, content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia Licence together with any terms, conditions and exclusions as set out in the website Copyright notice. For permission to do anything beyond the scope of this licence and copyright terms contact us.