Conditions of Use – TLF Games
These games have been provided by The Le@rning Federation (TLF) under licence. Before you can access these games, you must agree to the following Conditions of Use.
Conditions of Use for visitors to the Australian Bureau of Statistics website
1. This material (the TLF Content) is made available by The Le@rning Federation (TLF) to the Australian Bureau of Statistics. TLF is a project managed by Curriculum Corporation.
2. This summary (the Conditions of Use) is provided to assist visitors to the Australian Bureau of Statistics website (You) to understand what is permitted and what is not permitted to be done with the TLF Content.
3. The TLF Content is developed by or for TLF. Copyright in TLF Content is owned by Curriculum Corporation and is provided to the Australian Bureau of Statistics under licence.
4. You may use the TLF Content for non commercial educational purposes only.
5. You may read, view, play or perform the TLF Content.
6. You must not supply the TLF Content to any third person or entity unrelated to the School e.g. by placing it on a generally accessible internet site.
7. You must not copy the TLF Content or communicate it.
8. You must not in any way modify or alter the TLF Content.
9. You must not do anything with the TLF Content which would:
infringe the Moral Rights of the author
be misleading or deceptive.
10. You must not:
circumvent any Technological Protection Measure
interfere with any Electronic Rights Management Information.
11. Where You use the TLF Content in accordance with the Licence, You do not need to comply with the requirements of any statutory licence (eg, to pay royalties to a copyright collecting society for that TLF Content.
Other capitalised expressions in these Conditions of Use have following meanings:
|Copy||means a reproduction of the TLF Content in the same or a different medium, but without any other alteration.|
- printing out a web page that has been downloaded to a browser
- conversion of an image between different formats such as TIF, BMP, JPEG, etc
|Electronic Rights Management Information||means information:|
- identifying the TLF Content, the author and/or copyright owner, including any acknowledgments statement
- indicating conditions on which the TLF Content may be used, including these Conditions of Use
|Moral Rights||includes the following rights of an author of the TLF Content:|
- the right of attribution of authorship
- the right of integrity of authorship
- the right not to have authorship falsely attributed
|Student||includes a parent, guardian or tutor assisting a Student in connection with their education |
|Technological Protection Measure||means a device or process designed to inhibit infringement of copyright in the TLF Content by either of the following: |
- by ensuring that the TLF Content is accessible solely by use of an access code or process approved on behalf of the copyright owner
- through a copy control mechanism
12. The Licence between TLF and the Australian Bureau of Statistics sets out more complete conditions of the Licence.
13. More information about The Le@rning Federation can be found at http://www.thelearningfederation.edu.au.
Back to Games
This page last updated 11 November 2011