BLD CURF FILES
The 2006-07 to 2010-11 BLD CURF contains the files listed below which are available through the RADL.
- BLD11E.SAS7BDAT: the BLD CURF file in SAS for Windows format.
- FORMATS.SAS7BDAT: the format file that provides the labels for associated codes in the SAS version of the BLD CURF.
- BLD11E.SAV: the BLD CURF file in SPSS format.
- BLD11E.DTA: the BLD CURF file in STATA format.
- 8168.0.55.001 Business Longitudinal Database, Data item list.xls (cat. no. 8168.0.55.001) contains documentation relating to content including data item names. The file is an Excel spreadsheet and is available from the Downloads tab of this product.
- Technical Information can be found within the Microdata Product: Business Longitudinal Database, Australia, 2006-07 to 2010-11, (cat. no. 8168.0.55.001) and is available from the ABS website.
- BLD Frequency Files: for selected variables on the BLD CURF Panel Three, the variable values (including formatted values) with the unweighted frequencies of each value. There is one file for each reference year, these are: BLD11E07Frequencies.txt (for 2006-07); BLD11E08Frequencies.txt (for 2007-08); BLD11E09Frequencies.txt (for 2008-09); BLD11E10Frequencies.txt (for 2009-10); and BLD11E11Frequencies.txt (for 2010-11). These files are provided in plain text format and are available from the Remote Access Data Laboratory (RADL).
- Test File BLD CURF contains 500 units of fabricated data for users to test and refine their code prior to conducting analyses on the BLD CURF in the RADL. This file does not contain any real data and cannot be used for analysis. It is available from the Downloads tab of this product.