This document was added 10/30/2017.
26/07/2018 - This release includes replacement content.
The following data cubes are revised to include estimates of Imputed Rent and Social Transfers in Kind, to correct some data cells for minor errors with private income which include imputed rent, and to correct some rounding errors.
- Household Income and Income Distribution, Australia, 2015-16 (Datacube 1)
- Equivalised Disposable Household Income Quintiles (Datacube 5)
- Gross Income Quintiles (Datacube 6)
- Main Source of Gross Household Income (Datacube 7)
- Net Worth Quintiles (Datacube 8)
- Contribution of Government Pensions and Allowances to Gross Household Income (Datacube 9)
- Tenure and Landlord Type (Datacube 10)
- Household Composition (Datacube 11)
- Age of Reference Person (Datacube 12)
- States and Territories (Datacube 16)
- Minor update to the Household Debt and Over-indebtedness Feature Article - Graph 2 - incorrect reference to household debt, was '83%' should be '79%'.
- This release includes new and replacement content:
- Addition of Housing Tenure into the Explanatory Notes (paragraph 57) to explain the change in 2015-16 from previous cycles in rent/buy (shared equity) arrangements.
- Addition of Shared Equity in the Glossary
- For Household Income and Income Distribution datacube, the inclusion of Income, Government Benefits and Taxes Table 1.5, containing Social Transfers in Kind as well as income including Imputed Rent
- For Income, Wealth and Debt datacube, the inclusion of Persons in Low Economic Resource Households data (by Selected characteristics) Table 3.6 and Low Economic Resource Households data (by Household assets and liabilities) Table 3.7
- For Equivalised Disposable Household Income Quintiles datacube, the inclusion of Imputed Rent data in Table 5.1; revised Mean Weekly Gross Household Income data and inclusion of Zero or Negative Income row under Main Source of Household Income in Table 5.4; and inclusion of Social Transfers in Kind as well as income including Imputed Rent data in Table 5.5
- For Child care datacube, the inclusion of Family Composition of Household employment data in Table 14.2 and full revision of data in Table 14.3 and 14.4
New release Datacubes:
- Gross Income Quintile
- Main Source of Gross Houshold Income
- Contribution of Government Pensions and Allowances to Gross Household Income
- Imputed Rent
- Superannuation of Persons
- States and Territories
- Household Income and Income Distribution datacube for each State and territory
This release includes replacement content:
- Removal of duplicate footnote in Graph 4 of the Household Income and Wealth chapter.
- Back to top links in Spending Over Time chapter removed.
- Title and label in Graph 3 in Household Debt and Over-indebtedness in Australia updated.
- Missing link to Household Expenditure Survey fixed in Related Information.
- Replacement of number of persons in table 1.3 for 2015-16, number of persons in table 1.4 for 2015-16 and missing links to Summary and Explanatory Notes, in data cube Household Income and Income Distribution, Australia 2015-16.
- Footnote in table 2.4 in data cube Wealth Distribution, Australia, 2003-04 to 2015-16 corrected.
- Missing link to Summary and Explanatory Notes on contents page of data cube Household Economic Resources and Debt fixed.
- Missing footnote on tables 8.1, 8.2, 8.5 and 8.6 in Net Worth Quintiles data cube has been fixed.
- Fixing of formatting issue in Table 10.4 that had data in the incorrect line and zero values that should have been nya in table 10.5 of the Tenure and Landlord Type data cube have been fixed.
- Missing copyright link in table 12.4 and zero values that should have been nya in table 12.5 of the Age of Household Reference Person data cube have been fixed.
- Extra footnote in table 14.4 of the Child Care data cube has been removed.
- Missing links and footnotes added to Data Comparability Between SIH and Other ABS Sources data cube.