This document was added 08/03/2016.
03/08/2016 - Feature article on Superannuation added:
02/08/2016 - Replacement of Table 24.5 in data cube 24:
- New Feature Article: "Superannuation in Australia, 2003-04 to 2013-14"; and
- Accompanying Media Release: "Retirees choosing income streams over super lump sums"; and
- Glossary updated.
21/04/2016 - New information released on superannuation for persons (data cube 24).
30/03/2016 - Feature article on Low Income Households added:
- Correction of errors in number of all employees, imputed contributions and total contributions;
- Gender comparison added; and
- Correction of footnote (c)
16/12/2015 - This release includes new information:
- New Feature Article: "Wealth of Low Income Households"; and
- Accompanying Media Release: "Many older Australian households asset rich, income poor."
13/11/2015 - Replacement of data cubes to correct:
- Median net worth added to Household Assets and Liabilities tables for each subpopulation;
- New Low economic resource households tables (data cube 3);
- New Imputed rent tables using new experimental methodologies (data cube 13);
- Imputed rent for owner-occupied dwellings using a new experimental methodology added to Income distribution tables for each subpopulation; and
- Income totals (including imputed rent using new experimental methodologies) added to Income, Government Benefits and Taxes tables for each subpopulation.
Minor modifications to wording within the commentary, Explanatory Notes and Quality Declaration were also made to improve clarity of the information presented.
- Tables 1, 5-12 and 15 Social Transfers in Kind data;
- Table 6.1 Gross Income data; and
- Table 11.1 median Disposable Income and Equivalised Disposable Income for Couple families with dependent children only and their youngest child is 5 to 14 years old.