RADL has help information located in the left navigator of the RADL via the links 'CURF reference documentation', 'Information for all RADL users' and 'ABS alerts'. These provide a range of information designed to help RADL users, including:
- general information for getting started with SAS, SPSS and Stata
- CURF referencing information including library references for the each level of each CURF
- CURF frequency and weighting reports to assist you in validating your results
- links to CURF technical manuals, providing information regarding the data items and variables for each CURF
- alert documents providing information about any RADL outages.
RADL users should also use the log files to help resolve problems in obtaining output. Further information is provided in the Errors and problems
section of this manual.
If you encounter any problems accessing or using the RADL, email the RADL Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 02 6252 7714.