OUTLINE OF THE INDUSTRY CHAPTERS
The following chapters provide productivity results and analyses for each market sector industry. The industry analyses are structured around the following topics:
- Outline - provides a brief overview on the size of the industry and some general industry specific issues
- Productivity - examines labour productivity, capital productivity and MFP growth trends
- Output - examines value added and gross output estimates
- Labour inputs - presents hours worked with some discussion on the composition of industry employment. Some industry specific issues associated with labour are also examined
- Capital inputs - presents capital services with some analysis on the productive capital stock and rental prices
- Income shares - highlights changes to the capital and labour income shares.