Commercial Art Galleries, Australia (cat. no. 8651.0)
The collection was undertaken to identify the size and structure of the commercial art galleries industry.
The collection was a survey of establishments mainly selling artwork's. The scope of the collection is based on the Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification (ANZSIC) class 5259 Retailing nec but includes only Commercial Art Galleries.
The publication contains the following tables at the Australia level:
- sources of income
- items of expenditure
- characteristics of employment
- selected statistics by employment size groupings
- selected performance ratios
- a dissection of Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander and non-Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander artwork's
- various activity data such as art-work sales
New South Wales
FREQUENCY OF DATA AVAILABILITY
The collection is conducted irregularly (subject to review).
ASSOCIATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
For information on other related products and services visit the Product Information page.
Return to Cultural and Recreational Services Industry