This document was added 09/01/2010.
- The pages 'Using the CURFs' and 'Survey products' of the NATSISS Users' Guide and the 'Data item list' data cube have been updated to include details of the third NATSISS CURF release - the Detailed State/Territory by ASGC Remoteness Structure CURF.
- Income and finances, Household and Personal income—additional information was added about how gross weekly income decile ranges were calculated for household, equivalised household and personal income and the decile boundary ranges for each of these items were corrected.
- Population characteristics, Selected person characteristics—additional information was included about the assumed parents or guardians measures were derived.
- Data cubes, Data item list, Income and Finances (47200_08_Income and finances)—a correction was applied to the income range for Equivalised Household Gross Weekly Income (INCWKHEQ), this involved removing negative incomes from the range.
- No other changes were made.
This page last updated 2 May 2011