- ABS (Australian Bureau of Statistics), 2011. Australian Standard Classification of Languages (ASCL), 2011 (cat. no. 1267.0), ABS, Canberra.
- ABS, 1999, Standards for Statistics on Cultural and Language Diversity, (cat. no. 1289.0), ABS, Canberra.
- Department of Employment, Education and Training, 1990, Australia's language: the Australian language and literacy policy: companion volume to the policy information paper, Australian Government Publishing Service. published on the web: http://www.voced.edu.au/content/ngv37015.
- Department of Employment, Education and Training, 1990. The Language of Australia: Discussion Paper on an Australian Literacy and Language Policy for the 1990's, Australian Government Publishing Service.
- Ingram, D E, 2003, English Language Policy in Australia: Paper to the 2003 Summer International Conference of the Korea Association of Teachers of English (KATE), Chungnam National University, Daejeon City, Korea
- Ministerial Council for Education, Early Childhood Development and Youth Affairs (MCEECDYA), 2009, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education Action Plan 2010 – 2014.
- SCRGSP (Steering Committee for the Review of Government Service Provision) 2009, Overcoming Indigenous Disadvantage: Key Indicators 2009, Productivity Commission, Canberra.Ministerial Council for Education, Early Childhood Development and Youth Affairs (MCEECDYA), 2009, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education Action Plan 2010 – 2014.
- Stromback, T., & Preston, A., 1990, The Cost of Low Levels of English Proficiency amongst Immigrants in the Work Force, AGPS, Canberra.
This page last updated 19 March 2014