Describes the products changes (tables in the pdf file and time series spreadsheets) being introduced to the September quarter 2009 issue of 'Financial Accounts' (cat. no. 5232.0) to be released on Wednesday 24 December 2009. These changes are the result of implementing revisions to statistical standards, in particular Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification, 2006 (ANZSIC06), the System of National Accounts 2008 (SNA08), and the Balance of Payments and International Investment Position Manual, sixth edition (BPM6).
It provides samples of the proposed publication tables (pdf file) and related time series spreadsheets that will be available from the ABS website.
Please note that the following time series spreadsheets have not been included in the release of this information paper (19 October 2009) - they will be released at a later date in October 2009.
- Table 35. Financial accounts summary of financial assets and liabilities of private non-financial sector
- Table 36. Financial accounts summary of financial assets and liabilities of households and unincorporated enterprises
- Table 37. National capital account by sector and subsector
- Table 38. Financial accounts summary of consolidated public non-financial corporations, general government and the non-financial public sector
- Table 39. Financial accounts summary of bank deposits and lending split by household subsectors
- Table 40. Financial accounts summary of loan outstandings to households for housing by type of lending institution
- Table 41. Nominal value of short term loans and placements
- Table 42. Nominal value of long term loans and placements