||IN THIS ISSUE|
|This month's article present data from the 2005–06 Multi-Purpose Household Survey (MPHS). It focuses on attendance in cultural venues and events in South Australia in 2005-06. |
Key points from the article Attendance at Cultural Venues and Events by South Australians (cat.no 1345.4):
- More than half of South Australians attended cinemas in 2005–06.
- For all cultural events and venues except libraries, South Australia recorded the largest difference of attendance between capital city and rest of state compared to other jurisdictions in 2005–06.
- More South Australian females than males attended cultural venues and events in 2005–06.
- 'Couple families with dependent children' reported the highest rate of attendance in South Australia.
- Of the South Australians who went to a library in 2005–06, 81% attended four times or more.
|If you have any comments about this product please contact James Inglis on ph: (08) 8237 7405 or alternatively e-mail email@example.com.|
This page last updated 23 January 2008