Skip to main content
Australian Bureau of Statistics
Submit search query:
Complete your survey
By Release Date
4902.0 - Australian Culture and Leisure Classifications, 2001
Released at 11:30 AM (CANBERRA TIME) 28/08/2001
Past & Future Releases
Search this Product
About this Release
Chapter 3. The Product Classification
Detailed Product Classification
>> 11 Musical instruments and other performing arts equipment
Pianos and other keyboard stringed musical instruments
Other stringed musical instruments
- keyboard stringed musical instruments (included in Class 1101).
Wind musical instruments
- pipe organs, accordions and brass-wind instruments.
Musical instruments, the sound of which is produced, or must be amplified, electrically
Other musical instruments
- percussion instruments, musical boxes and fairground organs.
- decoy calls; and whistles, call horns and other mouth-blown sound signalling instruments (out of scope of the classification); and
- metronomes, tuning forks and pitch pipes (out of scope of the classification).
Specialist performing arts footwear
- ballet shoes and tap dancing shoes.
Costumes for theatre or movie productions
This page last updated 8 February 2008
CPI inflation calculator
Data by region
Information for small business
Statistical methods & classifications
About the ABS
Information consultancy service
Want to help us improve our website?
Follow us on...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Add the ABS on Google+
ABS RSS feed
Subscribe to ABS updates