Skip to main content
Australian Bureau of Statistics
Submit search query:
Complete your survey
By Release Date
4902.0 - Australian Culture and Leisure Classifications, 2001
Released at 11:30 AM (CANBERRA TIME) 28/08/2001
Past & Future Releases
Search this Product
About this Release
Chapter 3. The Product Classification
Detailed Product Classification
>> 11 Musical instruments and other performing arts equipment
Pianos and other keyboard stringed musical instruments
Other stringed musical instruments
- keyboard stringed musical instruments (included in Class 1101).
Wind musical instruments
- pipe organs, accordions and brass-wind instruments.
Musical instruments, the sound of which is produced, or must be amplified, electrically
Other musical instruments
- percussion instruments, musical boxes and fairground organs.
- decoy calls; and whistles, call horns and other mouth-blown sound signalling instruments (out of scope of the classification); and
- metronomes, tuning forks and pitch pipes (out of scope of the classification).
Specialist performing arts footwear
- ballet shoes and tap dancing shoes.
Costumes for theatre or movie productions
This page last updated 8 February 2008
CPI inflation calculator
Data by region
Information for small business
Statistical methods & classifications
About the ABS
Information consultancy service
Want to help us improve our website?
Follow us on...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
ABS RSS feed
Subscribe to ABS updates