FROM DATA TO DECISIONS
Learn how to apply statistical techniques to data in order to make more effective, evidence-based decisions.
ABS NSW is offering a wide range of statistical training in 2006. Our courses show that the statistical process is more than just numbers. It
involves selecting the right data sources, assessing data quality, analysing and interpreting data, communicating results, and making quality informed decisions.
Upcoming courses include:
For further information contact the training coordinator on (02) 9268 4183, or the ABS National Information and Referral Service on 1300 135 070, email email@example.com.
- Introduction to Sampling, 19-20 July
- Understanding Labour Market Statistics, 2-3 August
- Understanding Demographic Data, 9 August
- Analysing Survey Data Made Simple, 30-31 August
- Basic Survey Design, 5-6 September
- Principles of Questionnaire Design, 21-22 September
- Turning Data into Information, 18-19 October
- Making Quality Informed Decisions, to be scheduled in 2006
This page last updated 12 September 2007