HOW YOU CAN HELP US
Informing decisions - Australian Bureau of Statistics
Service Delivery Charter 2008-2011
To help us provide you with a high standard of service, we ask that you:
- treat our staff with courtesy and respect;
- provide us with information about your requirements, so that we can provide you with a product or service which best suits your needs;
- let us know if you have particular access or other needs so we can help accommodate them; and
- provide us with feedback about our products and services and about the service you receive from ABS staff using the range of feedback options available.
In our contact with you, we will:
- be professional, treating you with courtesy and respect;
- seek to understand your requirements, responding to your queries in a timely and accurate manner;
- help you to access and understand the statistics and other information that you receive from us;
- be consistent in the information we provide; and
- keep your personal data and information confidential.