- Hicks, J.R., 1946, Value and Capital: An Inquiry into some Fundamental Principles of Economic Theory, 2nd edition, Clarendon Press, Oxford.
- United Nations, International Monetary Fund, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, World Bank and Commission of the European Communities, 1993, System of National Accounts 1993, Brussels/Luxembourg; New York, Paris, Washington D.C.
- ABS, 2001, Government Benefits, Taxes and Household Income, Australia (Cat. no. 6537.0).
- Yates, J., 1991, Australia's owner-occupied housing wealth and its impact on income distribution, Social Policy Research Centre Reports and Proceedings, University of New South Wales, Sydney.
- ABS, 2000, Occasional Paper: Unpaid Work and the Australian Economy (Cat. No. 5240.0).
- Ibid, see endnote 3.
- Robertson, G., Grandy, F., and McEwin, M., 2000, Use of Social Accounting Techniques to Estimate the Distribution of Household Wealth. Paper prepared for the Sienna Group Meeting, May 2000.
- ABS, 2001, Income Distribution,1999-2000 (Cat. No. 6523.0).
- Henderson, R.F., 1975, Poverty in Australia: Australian Government Commission of Inquiry into Poverty: First Main Report, Australian Government Publishing Service, Canberra.
- Saunders, P., 1999, 'Development and application of indicative budget standards for Australia', Social Security Journal, 1998/1. pp. 57-68.