UNIT GROUP 8997 VENDING MACHINE ATTENDANTS
VENDING MACHINE ATTENDANTS stock and maintain vending and amusement machines and collect money from coin boxes.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- loading, unloading and transporting stock and equipment
- replenishing vending machines with stock
- clearing money from machines, accounting for money collected, and checking monitoring systems
- keeping stock records, and machine maintenance and repair records
- may test vending machines' dispensing, coin-handling, electrical, refrigeration, carbonation and ice-making systems
- may adjust and repair vending machines and replace defective mechanical and electrical parts using hand tools and soldering-irons
899711 Vending Machine Attendant
899711 VENDING MACHINE ATTENDANT
Stocks and maintains vending and amusement machines and collects money from coin boxes.
Skill Level: 5