The following changes have been made to the CURF Data Item List:
- Additional variables relating to 'Why primary carer took on the caring role' (PCWHY); 'Reason(s) permanently unable to work' (REASCF); 'Relationship in household' (RELHHLDE); 'Frequency of need for assistance with core activities from organised services' (FNASCOS); 'Frequency of need for more informal assistance with activities' (FNASMACT); 'Proficiency in spoken English' (SPNGPROC) and 'Whether provides continuous or episodic care to main non-UR recipient' (PCCONTC) have been added
- The SAS name of 'Relationship of primary carer to main recipient of care' (HLPNDQ1B) has been changed to PCCRELMC and the population has changed from 3.100 (All persons) to 3.400 (All primary carers living in households)
- The SAS name of 'Tenure type' (HSGTNTYC) has been changed to DTENPSNE and the population has changed from 3.125 (All persons living in private dwellings) to 3.143 (All persons living in private dwellings, excluding those who live rent free)
- POPPCLIV - category 2: 'Primary carers whose main recipient of care does not live in the same household and has a disability or is aged 60 years or over' has been added
- AIDOTHER - data item label has been updated to 'Whether uses other aid(s) to move around including other mobility chair(s) and lifting machine/hoist'
- FNASMCOS - data item label has been updated to include the word 'more' before the word 'assistance' and the population has been changed from 3.340 (All persons with a disability, living in households, who do not receive assistance with core activities from organised services) to 3.374 (All persons with a disability, living in households, who receive assistance with core activities from organised services)
- Population 3.338 - the word 'informal' has been removed from the population description as it is related to formal assistance
- CONDCOD(A-D) on Restriction level - item has been removed from the data item list as it is not actually on the CURF. The collapsed version CONCODB(A-D) is on the CURF instead.
This page last updated 13 November 2012